XCOM 2 (Mac) [Online Game Code]
XCOM 2 (Mac) [Online Game Code] by Feral Interactive at Neo Gamez. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Earth has changed.Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet`s last line of
Earth has changed.
Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet`s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered.
Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
1994-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, Firaxis Games, XCOM, XCOM 2, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Unreal Engine, Copyright 1998-2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk Scaleform software, 2016 Autodesk, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Portions hereof 2002-2016 by Nvidia Corporation. All rights reserved. Facial animations generated with FaceFX. 2002-2016, OC3 Entertainment Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Firaxis Games. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:||Mac Recommended System Requirements:|
Features & Highlights
- XCOM on the run: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM`s mobile headquarters
- Recruit Resistance Fighters: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan
- Tactical guerrilla combat: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
- A new breed of enemy: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
- Research, develop and upgrade: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.