Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition is a multiplayer fighting game that utilizes the advanced capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS to place the same console gaming experience found in Super Street Fighter IV in the hands of handheld gamers. The game utilizes the 3DS wireless functionality to allow for seamless multiplayer action, as well as a crystal clear spectator mode and StreetPass functionality that automatically shares information with other 3DS owners you pass and allows for automatic battles in Figurine Mode. Other features include: 35 playable fighters, two control schemes, an optional over-the-shoulder fighting perspective in 3D Mode and single card multiplayer functionality.
The Console Experience in the Palm of Your Hand
The ultimate version of Street Fighter makes its seamless transition to the Nintendo 3DS with Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition. The console experience is now in the palm of your hand with rich new features that utilize the capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS to its fullest. Packed with 35 playable characters, bonus stages and cinematic Ultra combos, Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition expands the action by allowing you to fight your friends around the world using Wi-Fi.
Fight friends around the world using the Wi-Fi capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS.
New to the franchise is the Figurine Mode, which utilizes the Street Pass feature to add a collectible meta-game, and the 3D over-the-shoulder camera option that takes fighting to new depths. And for those new to the franchise, a simple mode has been added allowing players to pull off challenging moves with a single touch of the screen.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect in compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Key Game Features
- Online / Local Wi-Fi Multiplayer – Fight your friends around the world or in the same room with the only title to utilize the full capabilities of Nintendo’s online network at launch.
- 35 Playable Characters – Play as a huge array of fighters ranging from classic world warriors like Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun Li to the newly added Hakan and Juri.
- Figurine Mode – The collectible meta-game features figurines of iconic characters in a brand-new addition to the Street Fighter franchise. When passing by another Nintendo 3DS owner, your chosen figurines will automatically battle via StreetPass. Next time you play the game you can view the results and collect your loot.
- 3D Mode – A new over-the-shoulder camera option has been added, offering an exciting new perspective of the action.
- Game Sharing – Play a game with a friend using the ever-popular Ryu, even when they don't have a cartridge.
- Be A Spectator – With the Spectator Mode, use your own Nintendo 3DS to watch your friends battle it out live.
- Lite/Pro Control Modes – By utilizing a customizable touch screen interface, two new optional control schemes have been added to allow new players to pull off challenging moves with ease (Lite) and veterans to better access button combinations such as throws and three punches (Pro).
Online and local Wi-Fi.
Auto battles via StreetPass.
Game sharing & spectator mode.
2 control modes to choose from.
*Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.